Okay, I want a transverse ear lobe piercing, which is:
My question is if I get it can I wear normal earrings and this earing at the same time?
I originally wanted a scaffold piercing, but the gristle thing was an issue! So I settled for this type, which I actually like now :)
Thx Much :P
Similar Piercing Answers:
- Cartilage piercing pain.? ...i currently have 14g standard lobes, 2nd holes are 6g and 3rd holes are 8g. I also have a transverse lobe which is this:
would cartilage hurt more or less then any of those?
- Is it dangerous to get a second ear piercing? ...Hi
I have had the standard ear piercing for about 6 years with no problems or infections. I was thinking about getting another piercing in my ear lobe right next to my other piercing so I could wear 2 earrings at once. Is this safe? I don’t want to do something that will cause an infection....
- whats your opinion (piercings)? ...so next year I’m turning 16 and for my birthday i want to get all these piercings done, I’m just wondering what your first impression of a girl with all these piercings would be?
Transverse lobe- http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/body_piercing_information/location_types/ear_transverse_lobe.cfm
vertical surface tragus- http://accel11.mettre-put-idata.over-blog.com/0/15/45/15/oreille/tragus-vertical.jpeg
I’m just curious to hear peoples opinion, i want all these piercings on my...
- Inner Conch Piercing – What do i do? ...Okay, so i just had my inner conch pierced today, most painful thing i’ve ever had done; but i love it(:
The man that did it wasn’t too sure on what i wanted so i showed him a picture of where i wanted it and the type of ring. I don’t think he realised where i...
- Can you wear a transverse piercing and regular earlobe piercings at the same time on the same side? ...Im thinking about gettting a transverse lobe piercing, but i already have 2 holes in my ear lobes. I was jus wondering if it was possible to wear all of it even tho the transverse goes all the way through?