stretching outter conch cartlidge and punches?
i want to get something like this
they are 6g 8g and 10g outer conch punches.
i have 00G lobes so i know quite a lot about stretching and piercings, but not much about larger guage cartlidge, i onlyhave 18 guage cartlidge piercings, double rook, helix, and inner conch.
is it possible to stretch cartlidge up to 6 guage? or is it better to have them punched?
what are the pros and cons of punches and of stretching.
also. if you get a 6g punch in your cartlidge, even if taken out, and left to heal, there will always be a hole..correct? what size cartige can you go to before its permanent? will stretching make itmore likey to close?
photos of removed jewelry in 6g conch would be good?
Similar Piercing Answers:
- What size taper to start with? Starting my ear stretching journey!!!? ...******Just drop down to the questions, if you don’t want to read this boring story.
Well, I’m 17 years old, and starting my ear stretching journey. And only in my right ear. Since my left ear has a complex ear project, that I love so much.
Well, my goal is to go to, no for sure, a...
- Stretching oral piercings (lip)? ...I want to stretch both of my lip piercings, eventually, to about a 4g (at least that’s what I want at the moment- I always want to go larger when I get to my goal ha), but only one of them is healed right now (recently got the other side pierced).
The one that’s healed will...
- What’s the normal healing process for an inner-conch piercing? ...I got my inner conch piercing 5 days ago (right ear).
I already have left-side rook piercing, right-side tragus piercing, couple of lobes and a helix, so I pretty much thought I knew what to expect.
I’m also pretty good with piercings – they normally heal quickly, with little pain (if any), and...
- weddings & piercings? ...so my fiance and i are both tattooed and pierced. i have my lobes slightly guaged (i’ve gone back down but they’re still 10s), and i have a bunch of cartlidge piercings as well. i never take any of them out. he has an industrial, and conch, and and orbital, but he...
- NEW PIERCING! (help me choose which one i should get!? ...1st.. YAY i can get a new piercing!
2nd its a ear piercing
3rd which one do you like more?
its between the
(the piercing with the pink barbell)
those who know piercings i wanted to know if me having a “snug piercing” would affect any of the new piercing i wanted such as a daith or...