Which hurt more – Tragus or Daith piercing?
Okay I have my ear lobes pierced three times and I'd like to get another piercing - but I'm not sure which? At first I instantly decided on my tragus but then I saw a daith piercing and now I'm stuck again... so yeah, what are your thoughts / experiences? I'd love to get both done but I have really small ears and that may look a little overcrowded...
Any help is appreciated :D
Similar Piercing Answers:
- I want to get a daith piercing? ...http://tattoo.about.com/library/graphics/piercingpics8.jpg
I just can’t decide what ear to get it on.
On both ears, i have 2 lobe piercings, and in my left ear, i have my tragus pierced.
Should i get the daith in my other ear, to even it out?
Or would it look good with my tragus?
Also, what is the pain of getting this piercing?
- Rook or daith piercing? ...Friday!! Woohoo getting my ear pierced again!
I have my tragus pierced, and I’m getting another pierced in the same ear.
Which do you like better, daith or rook?
But for having the tragus done, which one do you think would go well with it? Rook or daith?
In this picture, it’s a rook and tragus, I don’t...
- Will a Spiral and Industrial Piercing Look Alright? ...So at first I was going to get a spiral piercing on both ears:
but then decided to get a spiral on my right ear and two industrials on my left. Will that look ok? Will it kind of even each other out?
with a spiral like this one, you just get three holes in your ears...
- industrial or daith piercing ? ...I wanted daith done before but decided against it because i thought it would hurt quite alot.
but i decided a couple of days ago that with my last piercing i should pick one i really wanted , and it came down to industrial and daith.
but i dont think that my daith is big enough to...
- Do you think tattoos/piercings look cheap? ...I don’t have a tattoo, but lately i’ve been thinking about getting a small elegant/pretty one behind my ear just under my hairline. Something small, nothing gaudy or tacky.
And as for piercings, i had my ears post, my lobes and the top of my right ear pierced, and had my tragus done, but i want...