Tattoo pain compared to piercings.?
I'm thinking about getting a tattoo on my inner wrist, I have a very boney wrist and was told that might make it more painful, also that it would bleed more than other places.
Now I have a few piercings, septum, had left nostril took it out, tongue, industrial right ear, and stretching my ears, getting a double helix done on the left this weekend.
Which pain would you say is worse if you have both?
Getting a tattoo, or having somone slap your new piercing (lol I've had that done to me)
Similar Piercing Answers:
- Helix Or Double Helix Piercing? ...I have my vertical industrial piercing on my left ear already .
I want a double helix .
But will it look like im “over doing it” ?
Too much on my ears ?
I have my 1st and 2nd hole on my lobes as well .
Is this just too much ?
And owuld i look better with 1 helix...
- A couple of helix piercing related questions…? ...1) For my 18th birthday, I am going to get a helix (cartilage) piercing for sure…I have considered getting a double helix piercing ( two on the same ear) and turning it into a ear spiral later on. Although, I am still not sure if I want one helix piercing or two…Is it possible to...
- stretching outter conch cartlidge and punches? ...i want to get something like this
they are 6g 8g and 10g outer conch punches.
i have 00G lobes so i know quite a lot about stretching and piercings, but not much about larger guage cartlidge, i onlyhave 18 guage cartlidge piercings, double rook, helix, and inner conch.
is it possible to stretch cartlidge up to...
- what is the meaning of a nose piercing? ...i just got my nose pierced this past weekend. & today, my friend told me that if you have a facial piercing..it usually means something sexual? i figured i would ask about it on here. i think it sounds pretty ridiculous. haha.
i have it on my left nostril. i got it done just because i’ve...
- Ear cartilage piercing… extreme pain, help please!? ...Right, last week I got the middle of my ear pierced with a gun, it was just on the cartilage bit (about 6 days ago)
well anyway, ever since that piercing my whole entire left ear feels bruised,swollen and red and is extremley sore to touch or bend. The piercing cannot be touched hardly at all...