Cartilage piercing pain.?
i currently have 14g standard lobes, 2nd holes are 6g and 3rd holes are 8g. I also have a transverse lobe which is this:
would cartilage hurt more or less then any of those?
Similar Piercing Answers:
- Ear Piercing????????????????? ...Okay, I want a transverse ear lobe piercing, which is:
My question is if I get it can I wear normal earrings and this earing at the same time?
I originally wanted a scaffold piercing, but the gristle thing was an issue! So I settled for this type, which I actually like now
- Can you wear a transverse piercing and regular earlobe piercings at the same time on the same side? ...Im thinking about gettting a transverse lobe piercing, but i already have 2 holes in my ear lobes. I was jus wondering if it was possible to wear all of it even tho the transverse goes all the way through?
- Surface clavicle, or surface sternum piercing?! (Or other?)? ...Overall I’m a pretty modest clean person, but I feel like I’ve been playing it too safe and haven’t really done anything crazy, so I’m really thinking of getting a piercing, but I don’t know exactly what I want. . . it just can’t be too obvious-my mother might kill me!
and this is...
- Ear weaving question? ...Hello. I was wondering if ear weavings can be done with the ear lobe instead of the ear cartilage?
I have a tolerance to pain, but i’ve had many bad experiences with cartilage piercings. Tried every type of jewelry, different locations, cleaned with salt water solutions, but cartilage piercings do not work for me.
I currently, ear...
- NEW PIERCING! (help me choose which one i should get!? ...1st.. YAY i can get a new piercing!
2nd its a ear piercing
3rd which one do you like more?
its between the
(the piercing with the pink barbell)
those who know piercings i wanted to know if me having a “snug piercing” would affect any of the new piercing i wanted such as a daith or...