How to convince your parents to let you get a second earlobe piercing?
I have one ear piercing (lobe) since I was about 10, and now I want another--right beside it;; I think It's called the cartilage piercing?? How do I ask my parents about it??
Similar Piercing Answers:
- Ear weaving question? ...Hello. I was wondering if ear weavings can be done with the ear lobe instead of the ear cartilage?
I have a tolerance to pain, but i’ve had many bad experiences with cartilage piercings. Tried every type of jewelry, different locations, cleaned with salt water solutions, but cartilage piercings do not work for me.
I currently, ear...
- Vertical lobe piercings? ...I’ve been looking into getting a new piercing done for my 16th birthday coming up, and I found this one on Body Modification E-Zine (BME) called a Vertical Lobe piercing. I’m really interested in this one particularly because I don’t want anything done higher up than my anti-tragus on my ears. I have only been...
- tragus piercing?? ...Hi…0k I was considering on getting my tragus pierced..f0r those 0f you who don’t know what that is..its the little flap of cartilage that covers your ear canal..anywho I was wonder if people WHO HAVE THE PIERCING could help me…iam turning 15&I already have 2lobe piercing(1 in each ear)&I have my cartilage pierced which is...
- Which Piercing Should I Let My Daughter Have? ...1. 3rd cartilage piercing *she already has 2*
2. Tragus Piercing
3. Rook Piercing
4. Industrial Piercing
She is only 11.
She wants one of these exotic unusual piercings.,
And It is a late birthday gift.
She Already has 2 cartilage piercings on each each ear and 1 lobe on each ear (about to be 2 lobe)
This IS NOT a joke
- Ear piercing (with picture)? ...Okay, can someone please tell me what this piercing is called? I know its like a lobe orbital but like, its just above the lobe? (see picture) the one with the red box around.
and whoever makes comments like that “kourtney” one, please, seriously, go away.
Seriously, if you have nothing better to do that post hate...