How to decide what facial piercing will suit you best?
How can you decide what facial piercing to get that will suit your facial structure? e.g I have close set eyes so a brigde piercing wouldn't suit me..
Would a lip piercing suit thin/small lips, and what kind?
What kind of nose would a nose piercing suit? etc
you lot are useless -.-
Similar Piercing Answers:
- Which facial piercing should I get? ...i’ve been reeeally thinking about a medusa piercing, but is my facial structure right for it?? i think some people can pull it off, and others can’t. the only other piercing i have in mind is a tiny lip ring or stud- are my lips too full for that? or a 16G...
- what piercing should i get next? cant decide.. lol.? ...yea, so im getting my first paycheck from my first job in a few days, and ill be getting about $100-170. so i figured i would use some to pay for a piercing and the rest would go to my savings account. but i cant decide between a few that i want. they are either:
- what would be the best facial piercing for my face? ...i am half asian…..i look more latino though.
i asked which piercing woman thought would be hottest and they told me that depends on facial features.
i have very square jaw, bigger brow, no facial hair, bigger lips, look more masculine except for lips kind of??? what is good facial piercing for certain facial features???
i have big...
- Would I look good with a facial piercing? (pics)? ...my 18th birthday is coming up in less than a month and I really wanted to get a piercing/tattoo to celebrate. I know which tattoo I am getting but I don’t know what piercing I want. I already have 8 piercings ( I’ve retired over 6 of them (retired = let close up)) but I...
- What kind of Facial Piercing do you think would suit my facial structure most? ...I love piercings, for as long as I can remember. I’ve been planning on getting a facial piercing soon and I was just wondering what type of piercing would suit my facial structure most so I can start off with that piercing?
Here’s some pictures
( Please keep mean comments to yourself, I have problems with self-esteem...