Considering unusual navel piercing….?
I'm thinking about getting my navel pierced after my son is born (due in 3 months). Of course after my tummy goes back to normal. I already have 12 piercings and some have had to be redone or just rejected. I guess my question is do navel piercings tend to reject often like eyebrows and if not do they stay open after so many years like an ear piercing? In case I plan to have another child in the next 5 years. Also, if it does reject will it leave an ugly scar that may ruin my cute tummy (when its flat anyway).
Here's a pic of what I want to get: http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh75/paragon462/star_navel.gif
If not that, then definitely a triple navel.
Similar Piercing Answers:
- What facial piercing would suit me best? ...
I have 3/4′s gauges and my tragus, triple navel piercings. Whats a facial piercing that’d suit me.
- Which is better a surface piercing or to mircodermals to create the effect? ...I want an anti-eyebrow piercing but I want the best option to promote better healing,less chance of rejection,and something that will leave either a small scare or none at all.I`m afraid of getting a surface piercing and heaving it reject and leaving a huge scar.
I know that any piercing can reject but I...
- Should I get a navel piercing or not? ...Reasoning:
I really like piercings, but for career reasons, I cannot have any on my face. I don’t like nipple or genital piercings, so a navel piercing sounds like a good options.
1. I want to know if it’ll look good or not. I won’t get one if I can’t pull it off. I know that’s up...
- I want a facial piercing but I’m confused on which? ...So no saying, no piercings please it will ruin your face, bc I’m gonna get one again dont care.
I was thinking eyebrow and nose??
I was thinking for lip vertical labret maybe instead of eyebrow or nose?
This was my old eyebrow piercing
- Chin labret piercing question? ...WARNING:
If you feel piercings are ugly, disgusting or you hate them in any way, do yourself a favor and leave now.
I’m thinking about getting a chin labret (just above the chin) but I would like an honest opinion.
No, I’m not getting it for the sake of looking good or an accessory or anything. I don’t...