Soulition for cleaning piercings?
I was speaking with a [future] piercing apprentice that works at Hot Topic. And she had told me that I could just use Saline solution to clean my piercings. So I went out and bought a Saline solution for contact lenses.
Is that OK? o_o;
I just did my outer conch myself, and I need to make sure it's sterile, because I don't want any infection in my ear.
But otherwise, I've been using this Saline contact lens solution for all my other piercings, and it's been working amazingly, or at least not doing any damage.
Similar Piercing Answers:
- Good ear piercing cleaning solution? ...About 2 or 3 weeks ago i got an orbital piercing done, and i still got the white stuff coming out. A friend of mine (worked in a piercing shop) said it might be infected, and to use a saline solution. I went to the pharmacy but i couldnt afford the regular solution, so the...
- What’s the normal healing process for an inner-conch piercing? ...I got my inner conch piercing 5 days ago (right ear).
I already have left-side rook piercing, right-side tragus piercing, couple of lobes and a helix, so I pretty much thought I knew what to expect.
I’m also pretty good with piercings – they normally heal quickly, with little pain (if any), and...
- Lip piercing reassurance & questions? ...I had my lip pierced on Tuesday (13/1/2009) and I just wanted some reassurance that I’m doing the right maintenance as I really want to prevent any infection and further problems.
As of now, I’m rinsing it for 1-2 minutes every 2-4 hours with saline solution, swabbing around the outside with saline to remove any dead...
- Cartilage piercing infection? ...Okay, so I got my cartilage pierced by a sterile piercing NEEDLE (yes, not a gun) a few days ago. It has been fine up until the third day after it was done. I had to take the back off the stud because it swelled up so much. It is very red, as is the...
- does the ‘outer conch’ piercing hurt ? ...for anyone who has or has had the outer conch, how bad does it hurt getting pierced !
does it bleed ?
no. i mean outer conch.. http://piercing-bg.com/img/ear/poli_outer_conch2.jpg
i do not want my vagina pierced !?!?