How long should my rook piercing heal before changing the earring.?
| Rook Piercing
I got my rook pierced 2 months ago. It is still kind of swollen, but not too bad. Is it too soon to change the earring?
Similar Piercing Answers:
- Why did my Helix Piercing start bleeding after i changed my earring? ...4 months ago i got a helix piercing and the guy at the store said i could change the earring 4-6 months after getting the piercing. I recently changed the earring to a stud, two days ago. This morning when i woke up the piercing was bleeding a little so i tried to put the...
- would it be cute to get a tragus piercing on my left ear and a rook piercing on my right ear? ...I think it would be cute.
But does it hurt?
And how would I clean it?
I have my cartilage pierced with a piercing gun and it got really infected and swollen so bad it earring got stuck in my ear because my ear was swollen over then ring. I still have it on my left ear but...
- Will a ball for a 14g barbell fit on any 14g barbell? ...If I have those ball thingys you put on the end of a barbell, and i wanted to put it on a different barbell of the same size, would it fit? They are not the same brand. One is sterling silver from where i got it pierced, the other is from Ardene’s. I got...
- piercings and neck piercings? ...So i have a few questions about piercings
So two months has passes since i have gotten my left cartilage pierced and now i can finally change the earring(hurray!)
-what type of earring should i put in so it wont get infected?(sterling silver?)
-I want to get three more piercings,(two on left lobe, one more on right)
- inner conch piercing, help ?!? ...i got mine done like 5 months ago. i know your supposed to wait to change it for 12 months but the earring was falling appart. i had a hard time getting the earring out and everything so my ear really hurts. i put a monroe stud in so its pretty difficult to clean. what...