what is the worst piercing, snug rook anti tragus or forward helix?
i want these four piercings but im not sure which one to have first, obviously from the less painful leading up to the most painful but i was just wondering if anyone could tell me which ones hurt in order or whatever? :) i have some piercings already; scaffold bar, tragus, both bottom at the ear cartillidge twice, belly and tongue. so if anyone could help it would be great :)
Similar Piercing Answers:
- I have a surface tongue piercing. Where can I go online to buy tongue rings for it? ...I’ve been looking online but all I see is the same old bar bell tongue rings, and no curved surface tongue rings. I was wondering if I could use the eyebrow rings because they have the same curve as piercing, and if I can what length should they be??? HELP!!!
Also I wanted to order online...
- What hurts worse a belly button piercing or tragus? ...I am wanting to get my tragus pierced and am wondering what the pain level is. I have my belly button done and five piercings in my ears including my cartilage. How much does the tragus hurt or what can it be compared to?
- Hip Piercings?! Do they hurt? ...I want to get my hips pierced, extreme pain or not, I’ll probably get them.
Just wondering how bad.. or if they hurt at all??.
I’ve pierced my,
6 on each ear
0g stretches on ear
will it hurt more or less than any of these?
my most painful was probably rook.
…notice I said “I’ve pierced”
they’re not in...
- What is the most painful ear piercing? Would i be able to deal with rook pain? ...I have 4 lobe piercings, 1 helix, an industrial, a tragus and a mid ear ear cartilage piercing. I was wondering which is most painful, the conch has to hurt alot and im thinking about getting a rook, if i already have these (they were cake, didnt hurt) would a rook give me any more...
- most painful piercing?? ...ok mine so far was my inverse belly (idk y it hurt alot alot alot tho)
i hav my snug,tragus,monroe,lobes, and cartlidge.
at one time i wanted my conch but backed out after it costed 75$
years later i want it, its 40$ now to my piercer which is pretty cheap.
im affraid i will back out though, because...