How can I do an industrial piercing by myself? Any tips even if your experienced?
I have a vertical in my left and want to put a regular angled one in my right. No i did not pierce my other one.
Similar Piercing Answers:
- does a vertical industrial hurt more than a regular industrial? ...i was wondering if anyone that has had an industrial before,,either regular or vertical,,does the vertical industrial ( one helix piercing nd one through conch(thicker part of the ear) does it hurt more than the standard industrial??? i have the industrial on my left ear ,but i was thinking about the vertical industrial on my...
- How soon can you swim after getting an industrial or bellybutton piercing? ...i’m 15 years old and over spring break i’d like to get a vertical industrial and my bellybutton pierced. i was wondering how long do i have to wait before its safe to swim in a chlorinated pool? also if you could tell me which hurts worse , a vertical industrial or just a regular...
- Which ear piercing would you recommend? ...So I’m craving another ear piercing, and I have three potential ideas for one;
1. Rook piercing
2. Vertical tragus surface piercing
3. Regular cartilage piercing (or two right beside each other)
I already have 3 lobe piercings on my left ear, and 1 on my right lobe (so I would put any additional piercings on my right ear)....
- Questions about lip/tragus piercings!? ...1) How bad do either or both of these piercings hurt?!
2) I like the looks of the regular tragus or vertical tragus piercing. I have my ears gauged to a 00g. So which piercing type would you suggest?:
3) Do you suppose a left-sided lip piercing would look okay on me?:
My bad I meant stretched.
- tongue surface piercing? ...ive wanted my tongue pierced for a while now, but when i went to get it done, they told me they couldnt pierce it because of my veins or watever. but now im considering a surface piercing on my tongue, or horiozontal / vertical scoop piercing.. whateverr they call them. but i dnt know that...