I’m 19 and scored 99/99 on the ASVAB. Air Force Reserve and College?
As the title says, I'm 19 and scored a 99 on the ASVAB (and only 29 on the ACT! What is that?!) and I'm currently going to a community college for GenEd. After that I plan on double majoring in Computer Science and Philosophy, after transferring schools of course. I've already handled several large programming projects for industrial customers (programming robots, basically), on top of coding two games and several smaller projects.
Joining the Air Force Reserve seems like a good choice for the college money and options it would open up, however I know nothing about it! What can you even do with a 99 on the ASVAB? I would want to do something with computers/network security most likely as that is what I excel at. Would a military job in the field have comparable pay to a job in the civilian field?
As a side note I have 7 piercings, 3 microdermals on my face, two tongue piercings and my ears are pierced at a 2g. These would all have to be removed, right?
Advice anyone? I am really at a loss as far as this goes. Anything you could offer would be a huge help.
Similar Piercing Answers:
- going to meps for physical? ...and my recruiter told me I need to take out my piercings (I have my tongue, lip, belly button, and clitoral hood…I also got my dermal cut out today). He said I can put them back in after the physical. I’m wondering if I can leave my clitoral hood piercing in. I’m really worried I...
- lip piercing? ...i asked my mom if i could get my lip pierced for my 14th birthday and she said NO! she said it projects a bad image and looks terrible!
do you think it projects a bad image and/or looks bad?
NOTE** I have no other piercings except for my ears
- Will Chicago police buy these Sonic Devices to keep the Tea Partiers down during the 0bama-bought Olympics? ...Originally published 04:45 a.m., October 1, 2009, updated 08:38 a.m., October 1, 2009
Jerry Seper – Police Buy Military-style Sonic Device to Subdue Crowds
Jerry Seper and Chuck Neubauer THE WASHINGTON TIMES
With the help of Homeland Security grants, police departments nationwide looking to subdue unruly crowds and political protesters are purchasing a high-tech device originally used...
- Microdermal piercings, or surface nape piercing? ...I am certain I want my nape pierced, but I have heard about the high rejection rate, and therefor I am concerned that it may be a waste of money.
I have heard about microdermal’s, i know that they can only be surgically removed, and have a much lower rejection rate. I want to know which...
- nape piercing-anchors or surface? ...which options would be the most probable to heal and not reject and also i heard with anchors if u want then out u have to get then sergically removed or cut out?