Should I get an inner conch or tragus piercing?
Okay, I'm 15 turning 16 tomorrow (16's the legal age in the UK to get a piercing without a parent) and I'm going away to the mainland for a couple of days with my best friend next week (I live on an island, there are no piercers here) and I've decided to get either my inner conch or tragus pierced :) I already have lip, nose, tongue nd ears 3x :)
This an inner conch - http://www.mookychick.co.uk/images/style/piercing_tragus.jpg
And this is a tragus - http://www.felyne.com/photos/uncategorized/tragus_1.jpg
Which one should I get? I listen to my iPod a LOT so I'm kinda worried about the headphones irritating a tragus piercing?
Thnx :) x
Similar Piercing Answers:
- Inner or outer conch piercing? ...Which one do you like more?
I’m still debating on which one I should get :/
I have three ear lobe piercings, so maybe an inner one would look too crowded?
- how to extreme makeover :D ( girls opinions)? ...1. Should i get a new haircut?
2. Should i get color contact lenses? if yes which color suit me ranging from (blue, violet,green,grey and brown)
3.Should i slim down my face? to make it sharper? and i really don’t know which is my best facial features i will be glad if you would tell me.
- i want to get a facial piercing but not sure if it’d suit me? (pics included)? ...okay so i feel a little bland, i only have my ears pierced but got those done as a child like many. i’m actually thinking of a facial piercing for some reason and my 3 choices are eyebrow, nose, or monroe? or one snakebite with a simple stud… i just feel that i...
- More lip piercing info needed – help? ...Long story short, im planning to get my lip pierced after my 16th birthday, i have semi-permission lmao
I want snakebites with thin, black rings, nothing too dramatic
But i wanted to know can i get them pierced with any of these rings??
Or do you just have to have a big silver one until your 2...
- inner conch piercing and headphones… =)? ...does a inner conch piercing get in the way of ear-bud headphones? i’m thinking about getting one, but my music means too much to me to only get to listen to music in one ear. lol thx so much!