I have a vertical industrial piercing. I love it, and I want to get some truly custom-made jewelry for it. It currently goes straight down from my helix to the bottom of my conch, and I want something that skirts around the perimeter of the interior of my ear, like helix to lobe, and then dips into the conch to be held by the conch hole. I'd be willing to pay good money for something really high-quality and artful. Does anyone know of any places that could offer this kind of service? I'd prefer places near the Chicago area.
Similar Piercing Answers:
- Which website is best to get body jewelry from? ...I just got my lip pierced a few days ago, and I’m already looking forward to putting new jewelry in when it heals. I want some cute or unusual rings or studs, but none of the shops in my area have anything good, and there are so many websites to choose from! I also want...
- Snug or inner conch with a big CBR? ...Which do you prefer?
I’m also considering a helix in that same area, but it’s too… outward, I probably won’t be considering it for long.
- stretching outter conch cartlidge and punches? ...i want to get something like this
they are 6g 8g and 10g outer conch punches.
i have 00G lobes so i know quite a lot about stretching and piercings, but not much about larger guage cartlidge, i onlyhave 18 guage cartlidge piercings, double rook, helix, and inner conch.
is it possible to stretch cartlidge up to...
- Is FX Inc. at West Edmonton Mall a good place to get pierced? ...I can’t find a place to review this piercing shop online, so I thought I’d put it here– just to get the information out there.
You should not get your piercings done here. Though the staff are friendly, the store uses the LOWEST quality of steel available for their piercing studs. You don’t have a...
- Would an inner conch piercing go with a tragus piercing well? ...I’m a 18 year old male and the only piercing I have is a tragus (bar, not ring) on my left ear. I have gotten nothing but good feedback about it and I love the fact that not everyone has one. If I was to get another piercing on the same ear, should...