What does Psalm 40:6 mean?
"Sacrifice and offering you do not desire, but my ears you have pierced burnt offerings and sin offerings you do not desire."
i was wondering what the ears you have pierced part means
and also this is the old testament. in the old testament he did want offerings..it wasn't until when Jesus made the ultimate sacrifice that it was different, so could you please explain this to me?
it is part of a project i have...thanks :)
(P.s....i do not want to hear anything other then answers, please don't try to tell me the Bible is stupid, or reasons its not real...you can believe separately if you want, but i choose to believe this.)
Similar Piercing Answers:
- how to pierce your tongue at home? ...Ok, so before everyone screams at me I already have the tools so I WILL do it anyway. I just would rather have more input on exactly where I should put it. Do it matter if I pierce the part before the web or can I pierce behind that? Also anyone who thinks you can...
- Answer my question please, I would appreciate it.? ...* This is for a good cause! *
Let us pretend that YOU and the person who YOU hate the most (X) , are to be executed. I give you the choice to choose an execution for you and X . Knowing that you will first have to see X die. And then it’s your turn....
- Why do deviants always want to say there is no eyewitness accounts of the history of the New Testament? ...Non-Christian writers:
Tacitus was a first-century Roman, and is considered one of the more accurate historians of the ancient world. He gives an account of the great fire of Rome, for which some blamed Emperor Nero. In response to this, Nero blamed the Christians and tortured them. Tacitus goes on to describe the Christians:
“Christus, from whom...
- Piercing Question…(Females Only)!? ...What is the best way to pierce the top part of the female genital known as the christina? And what should i use to keep it from getting infeted?
Please no stupid or non serious answers…Thanks!
- Where can i buy titanium earrings ? ...well i’ve had my ears pierced for 6 years and up until today, i haven’t been able to really wear earrings because it’s always a project to get them in and they bleed and pus. [sry tmi probably]. but i was at claire’s today, where i originally got my ears pierced, and the lady said...