When can I stop cleaning my rook piercing?
| Rook Piercing
I got my rook pierced about 2 1/2 weeks ago. It doesn't hurt at all to clean it anymore or move it. It only sometimes gets sore if I accidentally lay/sleep on it.
I've been told to clean it with anti-bacterial soap. (which is what I did for my cartilage) and I do this twice a day (morning and night).
But for how many weeks/months do I need to clean it until I am able to stop?
Similar Piercing Answers:
- What was your experience with a rook piercing? ...I have eleven piercings already, ten of which are ears, and the most extreme ear piercing I have is my tragus, which I love. I really want my rook done for my birthday, which is in six weeks.
I don’t really mind pain, though it would certainly be a plus if it wasn’t an especially...
- Nose Piercing ?????!?!!? ...Okay so I really want to get my nose pierced.Ive been doing an extreme amount of research and found alot of good info.but im stumped on a few things:
1.H20cean.Is it the only thing ill need to use on my piercing?
or should i use it with anti bacterial soap?
2.anti bacterial soap.how do i get it on...
- Inner Conch Piercing aftercare? ...So I got my inner conch pierced on Sunday (The 13th)
And I was told to do sea salt soaks for 5 minutes twice everyday. Well I’ve been doing that, then somebody I was talking to whom just got theirs done was told to do salt soaks AND clean it with soap. They were using Dial...
- New rook piercing. Infected or just irritated? ...I got my rook done on Thursday (it’s now 2am the next thursday morning). So I’ve had it about a week. The problem is that it’s very painful and swollen. I have to take Ibuprofen for the pain. And, when they first pierce it, they use a longer barbell to allow for swelling and mine’s...
- I think I tore my conch piercing! How do I take care of it and prevent a keloid from growing? ...Here’s the deal: I got a conch piercing (inner ear cartilage) about 5 years ago. I woke up this morning and it was sore. I think I may have slept on it in a weird way because my inner ear cartilage is reddish and sensitive. It doesn’t hurt enough to be...