Anti Tragus Piercing Help!! (Pics)?
My Anti Tragus Recently puffed up and got red bubbles. I put in a circular barbell so it has more room. And I have been cleaning it daily with H2Ocean and I just got some sea salt so I can do soaks. I also put in Tea Tree Oil. But its not going back to normal. Please help. Here are some pics.
PS please dont say go to my piercer or doctor just tell me what I can do to make it normal again. It was perfectly fine before. :( Its one of my favorite piercings so please help!
Similar Piercing Answers:
- tell me what you think, pleaseee…should i get my inner conch pierced?? ...so, i am a piercing fanatic and ive seen this piercing a few times on some other girls and i really loved the way it looked…but im afraid that i might have too many piercings to pull it off.
this is the kind of inner conch piercing i want to get, but i want to put...
- Physical Improvments? (pics)? ...My boyfriend and I have been together for over 2 years now. I want to keep him interested (which he still seems to be..lol) but some changes are always nice. If you could just point out somethings that may improve my physical appearance, it’d be very helpful.
I apologize now, the only full body pic...
- Facial Piercing (Pics Included)? ...So I asked this question earlier today, but Im asking again so i can get more opinions on it.
I would like to get a facial piercing but i dont know what.
nose, monroe, labret, septum, eyebrow etc etc.
And i dont want my face to get loaded with piercings i just want one or two.
What do you...
- Infected Orbital Piercing? ...I got my left ear cartiledge pierced on May 11, 2008. It bled a little at first and hurt a lot, which I think can be expected, but otherwise it was fine. A week later, I developed a bump on the back of my ear on one of the entrance holes. I...
- Swollen Anti Tragus Piercing Help? ...I have had my anti tragus pierced for 1 to 2 weeks. I didnt hurt. I have a circular barbell in it. But not it is swollen. Its not red or anything and it doesnt hurt. Its just really fat. Is it normal? Will it go down by itself or is something wrong? What can...