Will a daith piercing end up rejecting?
Okay so I am thinking of getting a daith piercing but I'm not sure that in time it'll just reject..
Will it or will it stay there for aslong as I live (unless it gets ripped out or something stupid, haha)
There's a picture of it.
I already have an industrial, plus I am already researched it.
I'm good at keeping my piercing intact with my face and clean them twice a day.
I asked a question I don't need a health warning.
That was blacksun by the way
I'm not trying to be rude but I always get these answers whnever I ask a question
Plus this is me doing research, asking others what to do and more infortmation.
Similar Piercing Answers:
- What are some good books like twilight? ...I HAVE ASKED this question a million times………. I just ask to hopefully get more answers than I usually get. I finished the series.. and I really want to get some good books :]
- guys only…? ...okay so i have gotten two answers to the other question i asked.. but now one of them made me think of another question. do guys really joke around with dumb things like piercing to find out if a girl gives oral sex? really now? are they that immature that they cant just ask ”...
- my cartilage piercing is smelly, but not pussy or red. Is it infected? ...i had my ear pierced in the end of may, and i assumed it to be healed. i have not removed the surgical steel fixed bead earring since i got it put in. in the last few days i have noticed a foul smell (somewhat like an unwashed bellybutton) coming from my piercing. i have...
- Is it okay if you DON’T get the nose stud put in first when you get your nose pierced? ...because i just got mine pierced a couple days ago, and I didnt want a stud first. I wanted a hoop.
But some people say that you should leave the stud in for around 6 weeks before you get to change it to a hoop. But oh well. The person that pierced it didnt...
- Cleaning a tongue piercing..? ...I heard sea salt is a good way to go, and i researched piercings, and one is recommended to use anti-bacterial mouthwash without alcohol when washing an oral piercing, but can I use Hydrogen Peroxide to clean a tongue piercing?