is it bad to put neosporin on a surface piercing?
i have a dermal anchor on my forearm and its doing pretty good but its gets irritated about once a week. i was told not to put neosporin or any kind of antibacterial on it, but im considering it to make it heal faster. Ive had it for 5 months.
Similar Piercing Answers:
- I want to get my hips pierced and i need some more information!? ...I wanted to know the difference in feeling between a surface piercing or a dermal anchor? And which one is more comfortable?
Also how long would it take to heal, depending on which one i get?
I wanted to know the difference in feeling between a surface piercing or a dermal anchor? And which one is more...
- What’s the normal healing process for an inner-conch piercing? ...I got my inner conch piercing 5 days ago (right ear).
I already have left-side rook piercing, right-side tragus piercing, couple of lobes and a helix, so I pretty much thought I knew what to expect.
I’m also pretty good with piercings – they normally heal quickly, with little pain (if any), and...
- Surface piercing – bar or dermal anchor? ...i really want a nape piercing, and was just about to get the piercing done with a bar, when my piercer told me about single point piercings, or dermal anchors.
Could anyone please let me know which one would be better.. which one would hurt less, look better etc
also, i know the dermal anchor is...
- i recently got a surface piercing… (hips)? ...do you know any good methods of cleaning it? any way to make it heal faster? how should i know if my body rejects it? and what ways can i tell if it starts getting infected?
- Sternum surface piercing? ...Okay, so I got my sternum pierced about a week ago.
It’s small, 16g and kinda looks like a brow ring.
I fell in love with it right away, but I’m scared it’s getting or will get rejected since these piercings are very common to do so.
It doesn’t hurt or anything, it’s just been kinda red and...