What is better for a Rook Piercing?
| Rook Piercing
Im planning on getting my rook pierced and I dont know what kind of ring i should get put it first. Should I get a curved barbell or a captive ring?
Similar Piercing Answers:
- I’ve asked this question before but I’m looking for more answers. Do you have a rook piercing? ...do you have a rook piercing? im looking into getting on when i go out for the day on monday.
what was your experience?
did it take longer for the needle to go through compared to other piercings?
did you start out with a curved barvell or a captive bead ring? what looks better in your opinion and...
- What length barbell would be best for inner conch piercing? ...i was pierced with a 14G captive ring but that ended up not agreeing with my ear, so i went to a different piercer who put a circular barbell in instead…. i’m still having some trouble so i was thinking of putting a curved barbell in my conch instead — but what length what suit...
- For oral piercings(webbing/smiley): Which heals better? ...I just bought some new jewelery for my smiley then webbing piercings which I am getting done soon (yes, my friend is piercing them and I know how stupid it is but I also know my stuff and so do they).
What I want to know is: which type of jewelery is generally better for healing?...
- Is it possible to get your hips pierced without it being considered a surface piercing ? ...I want my hips pierced and I heard a lot of different answers..
I heard that you shouldn’t use curved barbells, but i saw a video on youtube and it loooked pretty good ! But then i saw another video and they used a surface barbell(staple like jewlery) . Is it still okay to use a...
- What is the best piercing jewelry for rook piercings? ...I’m getting my rook pierced soon and I was wondering which is better (as in heals better) to get it pierced with: a curved barbell or a cbr?
Thanks everyone for your help!