How bad is the rook piercing?
| Rook Piercing
I have my belly button and cartilage pierced but i'm still a little nervous about the rook.
Similar Piercing Answers:
- piercing!? ...I got my belly button pierced last week. I was wondering how painful a rook piercing is to this? I have a high pain tolerance but, I’m still nervous about it. Also, how does a tattoo on the top of your foot hurt compared to these piercings?
- ***ROOK PIERCING~!!!? ...i have my first and second holes. my helix(cartilage) my tragus and my belly button. i dont even no if i have a high pain tolerance. but i sorta want my rook plus i think it looks so cute.my1st and 2nd didn’t hurt at all and my cartilage didn’t either. Ive had those for about...
- Does Belly SURFACE piercing hurt? ...im getting it today perhaps, whats the pain?
Im so nervous
not belly button, surface is under the belly button thanks
- How much is a Tragus piercing going to hurt me? ...I’ve had my ears pierced twice (not cartilage) and my belly button. The belly button didn’t hurt too bad probably like a 4/10. How bad do you think a Tragus piercing would hurt? And is it true that you can really hear it crack when you get it done? Thanks in advance (:
- How do you feel about the belly button piercing on the bottom instead of the top? ...Okay. I was just at the piercing place to see if I could get my belly button pierced. Since I have an outtie belly button, the piercing guy said that I could not get it the top of my belly button because the piercing would be too close to the edge. So I...