I got a bubble on my anti tragus piercing. ?
Recently i went to my doctors office and he gave me 3 weeks worth of anti biotics cuz a bubble on my anti tragus had grown and it was in terrifying pain and it was bad and the anti biotics helped bring the size of it down but a bit of the bubble is still there and i dont wanna pop it and let bacteria into it. What should i do? Leave it alone? Should I wash it with anti bacterial soap once a day? H20cean? Tea tree oil? IDK wat to do, I dont want it to grow again.
btw, my doc said he can freeze it off, is that a good idea?
Similar Piercing Answers:
- Nose Piercing ?????!?!!? ...Okay so I really want to get my nose pierced.Ive been doing an extreme amount of research and found alot of good info.but im stumped on a few things:
1.H20cean.Is it the only thing ill need to use on my piercing?
or should i use it with anti bacterial soap?
2.anti bacterial soap.how do i get it on...
- When can I stop cleaning my rook piercing? ...I got my rook pierced about 2 1/2 weeks ago. It doesn’t hurt at all to clean it anymore or move it. It only sometimes gets sore if I accidentally lay/sleep on it.
I’ve been told to clean it with anti-bacterial soap. (which is what I did for my cartilage) and I do this twice a...
- Is my lip piercing infected or is this normal for the healing process? ...Spiderbites are my first oral piercing. I’ve had them done for about a month and a half.
Is this normal for the healing process?
I do everything I can to take care of it.
Sea salt soak, alcohol-free mouthwash, anti-bacterial soap to clean the actual piercings.
The only negative thing I’ve done is still smoke ever since I...
- i just got this new piercing and would like to know other ways to care for it.? ...i got this surface piercing, 2 in my inner hips, it looks really cool. iv been cleaning it with anti-bacterial soap. i wanted to know other ways to care for it. would neosporin be a good thing to use since it fights infection? what are other ways to clean it?
- Pierced my lip and gauged it, help? ...It’s at a 14 gauge and I just have a simple placer in to hide it from teacher in school. I know not to use the alcohol stuff or peroxide because it slows the healing process and no neosporin. I not to use non-alcoholic mouth wash, which I have. I did it myself and it...