Help me find a small double spiral barbell please?
I ended up getting this earring in a 16g double spiral: http://www.bodyartforms.com/productdetails.asp?ProductID=2202 and while it fits lengthwise, the diameter is way too wide and juts out too far off of my ear. Going to see if I can manipulate my earring/tighten the spiral, but I was wondering if anyone could help me find another 16g earring like this to order but tighter/smaller in diameter since several of the piercing places don't have this unique piece of jewelry.
Similar Piercing Answers:
- Only one ear stretched? Interesting or just weird (Pics)? ...Hello. I was wondering your thoughts on having only one ear stretched? No bigger than 2-4g. I currently have a few ear piercings. For the lobes- My left ear has a spiral bar.
My right ear has only a single ear piercing on the lobe. That was the ear I was considering stretching. ...
- What size taper to start with? Starting my ear stretching journey!!!? ...******Just drop down to the questions, if you don’t want to read this boring story.
Well, I’m 17 years old, and starting my ear stretching journey. And only in my right ear. Since my left ear has a complex ear project, that I love so much.
Well, my goal is to go to, no for sure, a...
- Is there a name for this type of ear cartilidge piercing jewelry? ...The silver double ended spiral/wrap around metal thing at the TOP of this guy’s ear:
Is there a particular name for it?
Or do I just have to hope to find it when I search type “cartilidge jewelry” on eBay/jewelry websites?
Thanks in advance! =)
- 2-3 Point Spiral Piercing? ...I am interested in getting a 2 or 3 point spiral piercing in my ear. Has anyone ever had this done? About how much did it cost? (cost isn’t really an issue, I just want to know). Do they put the “spiral” in right away, or do you get the holes...
- A Question about jewelry for a Piercing? ...I have a helix piercing ( top left ear) And I want to buy a new pierce of jewelry for it. I came across this style and wanted to know if I would be able to wear it Since I only have one hole(single helix) NOT a double or industrial.
Here is the jewelry: