Infected cartilage piercing.HELP!!?
I got my vertical industrial piercing about a year ago and it's been an extremely fussy piercing and it's gotten infected more times than I can remember.
Does anyone know how to treat infected cartilage? I'm already using the salt stuff I got when I had it done, but that hasn't done much for me. Please PLEASE help!
Similar Piercing Answers:
- does a vertical industrial hurt more than a regular industrial? ...i was wondering if anyone that has had an industrial before,,either regular or vertical,,does the vertical industrial ( one helix piercing nd one through conch(thicker part of the ear) does it hurt more than the standard industrial??? i have the industrial on my left ear ,but i was thinking about the vertical industrial on my...
- Vertical Indutrial Piercing? ...I just recently got a metal bar jammed through my ear cartilage. The industrial piercing looks good and I like the way it came out, but it’s vertical because of the size and the shape of my ear, I guess, but everyone keeps saying they’ve never seen one running through the ear vertical instead of...
- Can you help with my rook piercing questions? ...I just got a rook piercing a couple hours ago. I know the best thing to do is use sea salt water 3 times a day and antibacterial soap once like in the shower.
My question is what is the best brand to buy? Both sea salt and soap?
Also, there is some black stuff in the...
- My cartilage piercing is 6 months old. Why is it doing this? ...Hey, I am 14 and I got my helix pierced in March of this year.
(It has a horseshoe ring in it)
I had to switch the jewelry a couple times for soccer this past month, but it was healthy and seemed okay. I haven’t changed it for about a week.
The past 2 days, it has been...
- Industrial piercing? please help? ...vertical Industrial piercing? helpppp plz ?
I want a vertical industrial like the one in the link below but I would like to know how much it hurts and how much it costs.