what’s should be the normal inner diameter for a conch piercing?
one that is not too big or too small
Similar Piercing Answers:
- Would a piercing and small tattoo be trashy? ...I look very innocent, btw, haha.
I want a helix piercing stud, which is on the top cartilage, like here:
And because my last name is Anker, I want to get a small, simple anchor tattoo on my inner ankle.
I want the piercing when I’m 18, as my mom won’t consent now (I’m 16). I would...
- i wanna get a piercing, but where? ...ok here are my rules:
NO genital or nipple piercings
nothing really huge, i want it small
something i can cover for work or put a clear retainer in
something that leaves only a small scar cuz i know i won’t want it when i’m old
- Can I get my ears gauged even if I’ve got my ears pierced already? ...I know it’s a stupid question but I just want to make sure I have the right answer. I got my ears pierced about 4 months ago and I just have small silver hoops in them now. I’d like to get those sick small spiral gages but I don’t know how it all works. Please...
- Do you think tattoos/piercings look cheap? ...I don’t have a tattoo, but lately i’ve been thinking about getting a small elegant/pretty one behind my ear just under my hairline. Something small, nothing gaudy or tacky.
And as for piercings, i had my ears post, my lobes and the top of my right ear pierced, and had my tragus done, but i want...
- Is it possible that my ears are too small for double cartilage piercings to look good? ...and by double cartilage I’m just referring to the basic cartilage piercing many people get on their outer conch.
But my ears are small and I’m wondering if it would look too crowded to get double cartilage piercings. Is it possible for people’s ears to be too small to pull off certain piercings or piercing combinations?