I want to stretch my ear lobes but don’t know where to start?
So, I have my ears pierced and they are just normal size right now. I'm not sure which gauge that is or really sure about anything to do with this. I know that a lot of people say you shouldn't do it yourself but personally, I'd rather do that. Any information about where to buy tapers in Canada, where to buy the earrings, how to do it safely, etc etc would be so helpful. Thanks ! :) Also, I don't want to make them too big at all, I just want something barely noticable and I'd like to be able to wear the earrings that are like spirals such as these but thinner:
Similar Piercing Answers:
- should i get a tattoo on my neck or a facial piercing?piccturess? ...im a bartender and my boss keeps telling me i would look way better with a piercing or a neck tattoo should i take his word or ignore him?
i only wear makeup on lips annd eyes i guess the foto contrast
- what facial piercing should i get? piccs? ...contemplating on either a monroe or eyebrow ring which one people? =)
- 2 girls facial piercing your opnion? ...me and my sis wanna pull off the monroe piercing or the eyebrow my sis has her tongue alredy shuld she get another and i have no piercings except a tattoo
my sis? piercings or nope
me ? piercings or nope
- Which of these will replace facial piercing and ear stretching as the next dumb teeny bopper rebel fad? ...A) plates in the lip http://www.jefallbright.net/images/20050804a.gif
B) neck stretching http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2116/2249623639_9011dc71f4.jpg
C) bone or stick through nose
D) facial scarring: http://pro.corbis.com/images/AL019721.jpg?size=67&uid=%7B6FFAD331-EF79-4920-8A83-01F9EED44032%7D
- Would sterling silver work for a tongue WEB piercing? ...i am going to get a tongue web piercing and i was wondering if a 16 gauge sterling silver captive ring would work?
please don’t tell me not to get it pierced. i know the risks very well, and the cleaning aftercare techniques, i’ve done my research. i wanted to make sure sterling silver is alright...