How much time for a Rook Piercing closes up?
| Rook Piercing
My Rook is completely healed. I have this piercing over a year and a have. I also have a tragus piercing that never closes up, it can pass months without closing up. Lucky, right? lol But I don't know if my Rook is gonna be like that :/
Similar Piercing Answers:
- Does a tragus piercing ever officially heal? ...ok so i hear it can take months to a year…how do you know when it is officially healed? also will a tragus piercing always be at risk for keloids even AFTER its healed? and what can cause a keloid? any advice helps! thanx!
- Rook or inner conch piercing? ...I was wondering if someone could help me; I’m planning on getting either a rook piercing, or an inner conch piercing this weekend.. I’m leaning towards inner conch, but I’m not sure.
In your opinion, which one looks better, on a girl? Which one is the least painful? Would I be able to pierce my conch...
- Question about ear piercing in cartilage of the ear? ...I had my ear pierced in the cartilage of my ear and twice on the ear lobe. My ears are too “flat” to get studs, they’re an unusual shape and instead of curving round they’re like cut in half… So I have a ring piercing at the top. Anyway, I heard that it’s supposed to...
- Cool ear piercings…………………………………….? ...i really want a new ear piercing
i already have my first and second hole on my lobe, and i dont want to gauge them.
I like the industrial bar but my mom wont let me yet.
The tragus looks really painful, and i cant do a rook on my ear.
i dont want a helix because everybody...
- How quickly is the rook piercing of the ear that is suppose to heal? ...I have both the left and right rook pierced, and it has been quite a while and they still are not completely healed so just wondering.