A rook and anti-tragus. Whats the usually pain level for two piercings in one day?
I want to get my rook and anti-tragus pierced in the same day but I'm not too sure how much it will hurt.
Whats the average pain level? [i know everyone's is different but there has to be an average]
Also should I get them on different ears or the same ear/ I have my cartilage on my right ear by the way.
Similar Piercing Answers:
- What hurts worse a belly button piercing or tragus? ...I am wanting to get my tragus pierced and am wondering what the pain level is. I have my belly button done and five piercings in my ears including my cartilage. How much does the tragus hurt or what can it be compared to?
- How badly does a lip/anti-tragus piercing hurt? ...Ok so Im thinking about either getting my lip done or the anti-tragus. I have had an industrial/scaffold done and it didn’t hurt that much, so how much more does either your lip or anti-tragus hurt?
My pain threshold is kinda average btw.
- What ear piercing is bast to get? ...On one of my ears, I have my industrial, surface tragus and lobe pierced. On the other ear I have lobe and cartilage, but i want another. what should I get when you factor in pain and healing time: rook, snug, anti-tragus or Daith?
- ***ROOK PIERCING~!!!? ...i have my first and second holes. my helix(cartilage) my tragus and my belly button. i dont even no if i have a high pain tolerance. but i sorta want my rook plus i think it looks so cute.my1st and 2nd didn’t hurt at all and my cartilage didn’t either. Ive had those for about...
- Anti-Tragus Piercing? ...Anybody have it? I’ve been reading some stories on BME (I think that’s what it’s called) and people are continually saying it’s their worst piercing ever. Extremely painful.
Anybody else have that same experience?
I’d like to get it, I’m assuming the pain wasn’t THAT bad if they’re still alive today and they kept...