cartilage (helix) piercing on guys?
i have both lobes pieced at 14 gauge and i was wondering if a cartilage piercing on me would look nice. i wa thinkig abot gettig 2 or 3 and puttig a spiral jewelry i it or just 1 with a hoop i it.
what ear do guys usualy get a helix piercing on? is it the left?
Similar Piercing Answers:
- Ear weaving question? ...Hello. I was wondering if ear weavings can be done with the ear lobe instead of the ear cartilage?
I have a tolerance to pain, but i’ve had many bad experiences with cartilage piercings. Tried every type of jewelry, different locations, cleaned with salt water solutions, but cartilage piercings do not work for me.
I currently, ear...
- A couple of helix piercing related questions…? ...1) For my 18th birthday, I am going to get a helix (cartilage) piercing for sure…I have considered getting a double helix piercing ( two on the same ear) and turning it into a ear spiral later on. Although, I am still not sure if I want one helix piercing or two…Is it possible to...
- A Question about jewelry for a Piercing? ...I have a helix piercing ( top left ear) And I want to buy a new pierce of jewelry for it. I came across this style and wanted to know if I would be able to wear it Since I only have one hole(single helix) NOT a double or industrial.
Here is the jewelry:
- which 2nd piercing should i get? tragus (R)? nose? navel? cartilage/helix? industrial? monroe? or lobe? ...k, so my 1st piercing that i got is the tragus piercing on my left ear, so i’ve been thinking about getting my 2nd piercing, & i have choices: so should i get my tragus pierced on my right ear, nose pierced on my left side, navel, cartilage stud pierced on my right ear,...
- Spiral Cartilage piercing? ...Should I get a regular cartilage piercing or
a spiral hoop one. Which one looks better?