How long do I wait after a nipple piercing for oral contact?
All my aftercare information says is wait until healed. But there are stages of healing! I just want to enjoy myself again, and my guy is chomping at the bit waiting to get a, umm, mouthful of my new accessories. Is a month long enough?
Similar Piercing Answers:
- Stretching oral piercings (lip)? ...I want to stretch both of my lip piercings, eventually, to about a 4g (at least that’s what I want at the moment- I always want to go larger when I get to my goal ha), but only one of them is healed right now (recently got the other side pierced).
The one that’s healed will...
- Can I get an industrial piercing a couple weeks after getting a lobe piercing? ...I’m planning on getting a 3rd piercing in my earlobe this weekend. I’m hoping to get an industrial very soon as well. I was just wondering if I need to wait to get the industrial until after the lobes are healed. I know healing times for lobe piercings aren’t that long, but do I have...
- How do I know when my lip piercing is healed? ...I got my lip ring a month ago and there was no swelling and it never hurt. I think my piercing is fully healed but I’m not sure. I want to stop rinsing with saltwater because it looks and feels perfectly fine, but I don’t know how much longer I’m supposed to and I don’t...
- I HAVE MY TONGUE PIERCED! so how long do i have to wait? ...how long are you suppose to wait before givin oral sex a month?
MATURE ANSWERS ONLY!
- Madonna Facial Piercing? ...alright so i am turning 16 in june,
and there is only one thing i want
a madonna piercing
but my parents do not approve of the idea
of me having metal in my face
i also go to a private school that doesn’t tolerate any facial piercings or stretched earlobes.
ive already had spacers behind my parents back