How big in mm is a standard earlobe piercing?
I had my earlobes pierced with ordinary barbel piercings and I want to buy these earrings with horn pins that are "roughly 1mm". I don't know how big is a standard earlobe piercing and I don't want to buy them and find out they don't fit in my holes (ebay). Thanks!
heres what it looks like: http://cgi.ebay.com/Natural-Handmade-Organic-Tribal-Bone-Stick-Earring-PAIR-/260638985500?pt=UK_Jewellery_Watches_Ethnic_TribalJewellery_CA&hash=item3caf4b4d1c#ht_1544wt_905
Similar Piercing Answers:
- A Question about jewelry for a Piercing? ...I have a helix piercing ( top left ear) And I want to buy a new pierce of jewelry for it. I came across this style and wanted to know if I would be able to wear it Since I only have one hole(single helix) NOT a double or industrial.
Here is the jewelry:
- piercing my hip with a surface piercing kit. (link)? ...i pierced my hip before with a curved barbell and i heard it is wrong and will reject, so im going to repierce it with a surface barbell, tell me if this is a good idea and if it has a better chance.
and btw i dont go to pros. i am going to become a...
- eyebrow piercing help URGENT? ...ok heres the situation, i have a single eyebrow piercing however i am going to buy a spiral barbell and get my eyebrow pierced again to add two more holes to look like this http://www.bmezine.com/pierce/04-eyebrow/A50217/high/bmegl020042.jpg
i can buy that one but it will be $20 and may take a few weeks to get here (i need...
- Which of these will replace facial piercing and ear stretching as the next dumb teeny bopper rebel fad? ...A) plates in the lip http://www.jefallbright.net/images/20050804a.gif
B) neck stretching http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2116/2249623639_9011dc71f4.jpg
C) bone or stick through nose
D) facial scarring: http://pro.corbis.com/images/AL019721.jpg?size=67&uid=%7B6FFAD331-EF79-4920-8A83-01F9EED44032%7D
- Twist new spiral ear piercings or no? ...I just got my left ear spiral pierced with a 14g earring and my piercer told me how to take care of it, but he didn’t mention anything about twisting it as part of the healing process. My friend mentioned that I might want to twist it to make sure the tissue doesn’t “grow around”...