How long does it take for an ear piercing to grow back?
| Ear Piercings
My school is strict on earring, and since I got my ears pierced I have to wear a plastic stud for 6 weeks. Since I got caught, i had take it out. How long does it take for an ear piercing to grow back?
Could I take it out during school hours and put it back in after school? Or will that just make matters worse?
Similar Piercing Answers:
- Twist new spiral ear piercings or no? ...I just got my left ear spiral pierced with a 14g earring and my piercer told me how to take care of it, but he didn’t mention anything about twisting it as part of the healing process. My friend mentioned that I might want to twist it to make sure the tissue doesn’t “grow around”...
- My mom and convincing her that I want my ears pierced again? ...When I was 5 years old, I got my ears pierced for the first time. When I was 11 years old, I got them pierced for the second time. When I was 13, I found the hole the piercing lady screwed up when I was 11, and put an earring in it, but soon after...
- Can you get your lip pierced with a stud??? and if so is it ok to put a bandaid over it? ...soo… ive wanted my lip pierced for a long time now.im thirteen and i already have my tongue done [so im use to oral piercings]. My tongue is completely healed now so im looking into getting my lip done finally. buttttt… im not allowed to have piercings in for school [except for my tongue because...
- How long does it take for an earlobe piercing to close up? ...When it’s been pierced for 8 months
Like how long can you leave an earring out before it closes/can’t get earring back in?
- How long does it take for a tragus piercing to close up? ...I got my tragus pierced less than 48 hours ago and now I read about how it gets all infected and how dangerous it is, I took the earring out and now I want to know how long will it take to close up?!
What should I do to speed up the closing up process too!