What should I clean my new tragus piercing with?
I just got a new tragus piercing and I'm a little confused with the instructions. I have one set of instructions from one shop that says to use rubbing alcohol or peroxide on it and the other set of instructions from a different shop tells me not to. I really don't want it to get infected, what should I use to clean it?
Similar Piercing Answers:
- Why is it bad to use rubbing alcohol or hydrogen peroxide to clean your earlobe piercing? ...I recently have my ears pierced. I was told to mix sea salt with water to clean my piercing.
Why is it bad to clean my piercing with rubbing alcohol or hydrogen peroxide?
- I just recently got a surface piercing right in front of my tragus and im not sure how to clean it any help? ...I’m really worried that my surface piercing is going to migrate. I actually got two at the same time both on the skin in front of my tragus, it’s almost as if i pierced my sideburn but anyways what is the best solution to clean it… should i use rubbing alcohol?
- What is the best thing to clean an ear piercing with? ...What is the best thing to clean my ear piercing with? The things that people tell me to use the most is alcohol, peroxide and some even said to use Spectro Gel. What should I use?
- Can someone please translate this for me from english to italian?:)? ...I’m doing a demonstration project for italian on how to pierce your ear and I need to say how to say these:
1. Go buy a piercing gun
2.Make sure you have ice, rubbing alcohol, and a pen
3.Take the piercing gun out of its package
4.Pick what part of your ear you want pierced
5.Take the pen and mark...
- surface tragus/sideburns piercing? ...so today i got the surface tragus piercing it also called sideburns and vertical tragus . i know it can reject easily , so i need help on what i can use to clean it ?
what could i clean it with, can i use bactine or alcohol ? HELPP