My lower cartilage piercing is in EXTREME pain, and i got it pierced more than a week ago. What’s wrong?!!?
So I got my lower cartilage pierced (the middle cartilage area, not the higher part), and it was definitely different than when i got my upper cartilage pierced at Claire's. My upper cartilage didn't hurt at all and the healing process was very painless and easy (i got it pierced with a gun)
But more than a week ago, I went to a tattoo parlor to get different piercings, and I got the lower cartilage pierced with a needle, and that hurt like a B****! I couldn't even believe how painful it was. Then the next day it started bleeding like crazy, and it's been over a week now, and i thought the pain was supposed to die down by now, but it hurts a million times more.
It throbs like crazy, and even when i try to touch it a little (while i'm cleaning it), it hurts SO much and makes my whole head hurt. The pain just doesn't stop, and even right now, it feels like my whole ear has been punched by a hammer.
I don't think it's infected because there is no yellow stuff coming out, and it's all clean and looks okay. But the pain is KILLER! Is this normal? Ifnot, what should I do?!
Similar Piercing Answers:
- Are my piercings infected or just irritated? ...I recently got four piercings. Recently, as in five days ago. I got my traguses, and an antihelix orbital. The traguses hurt more during the piercing process, but I can’t even feel them now. The orbital didn’t hurt at all going in, but now it throbs and the slightest touch brings excruciating pain. This makes...
- Ear cartilage piercing… extreme pain, help please!? ...Right, last week I got the middle of my ear pierced with a gun, it was just on the cartilage bit (about 6 days ago)
well anyway, ever since that piercing my whole entire left ear feels bruised,swollen and red and is extremley sore to touch or bend. The piercing cannot be touched hardly at all...
- I need help me pick out a genital piercing? ...I think I’ve got piercing fever but not sure which one to get. I’ve had one and it was a rush and would do it again but not sure which one to go with. I want it to be cool, but one I could take out if I didn’t like it. Or stopped liking it.
- Girls, can you help me pick out a body piercing? ...I think I’ve got piercing fever but not sure which one to get. I’ve had one and it was a rush and would do it again but not sure which one to go with. I want it to be cool, but one I could take out if I didn’t like it. Or stopped liking it.
- My cartiladge piercing, whats wrong with it? ...I got my cartilage pierced 5 months ago at claire’s.
I changed my earring maybe in the 2nd or 3rd month
but it still hurts when someone hits it or when i lay on it and people are saying the pain should go away in the 2nd week.
i dont clean it everyday but i do clean it