What does it mean when an earlobe piercing is stinging after 24 hours?
I had my ears pierced (4th one) on both my ears yesterday night. I had them pierced at Piercing Pagoda (bad place to pierce, I know) and they told me that if it still hurts it could be an infection.
Similar Piercing Answers:
- can i do my own surface piercing? ...i really want a surface piercing and i was wondering if it is possible to do it myself?
i want it on my hip so it’s not in an awkward place.
i know its not very smart but i just wanted to know whether i could or not,
i have pierced my own ears before and i...
- Does getting your ear pierced with a needle hurt more than getting it done with a piercing gun? ...I keep hearing that getting your ear pierced by a professional with a needle is better than getting in done with a piercing gun at, say, Piercing Pagoda. But I’ve seen videos of people getting their ears pierced with both techniques. It seems like it hurts less with a piercing gun than it...
- Cartilage piercing, can’t turn it!? ...So I got my piercing yesterday with a ring, and it really hurts. I can’t turn in like a normal ear piercing because its too sore (I tried really hard to turn it and I managed to get it around once, but I was in extreme pain.) and its red around the area. Should I...
- Ear Infection..!! (HELP)? ...Im 14yrs old…and anyways the past 2 days my right ear has been in extreme pain when I yawn or burp it pops and hurts my mom says its an ear infection..I dont really know but if so what can I do to make it feel better and cure it….BTW I recently got my ears...
- Belly button piercing infection? ...My belly button piercing is about 4 months old, I have a curved bioplastic barbell in.
Yesterday I found that using Dial antibacterial soap is really bad because it was too strong so I stopped using it, but also yesterday the skin under the bar was a bit painful when I twisted around, today the pain...