how painful is a forward helix piercing?
i've always been ok with pain, i have my vertical tragus done, which is the surface piercing just infront of my tragus, and that didnt hurt at all. i also have my lobes done which i presume wouldnt make a difference because they arent painful anyway. but i just want to know how painful my forward helix would be in comparason to my vertical tragus.
Similar Piercing Answers:
- How painful are surface piercings ? ...i wanna get a vertical tragus piercing , and ive seen people with like their wrists pierced and everything and thought jesus they must of hurt !.
does anyone know the pain factor of these piercings?
ive already got , my nose , industrial , forward helix , 2x normal cartilages 4x lobes (2 of which im...
- Your most painful piercing..and would this hurt? ...Hey guys! I was just wondering which piercing would you say is the most painful (including dermals and surfaces)
So far I have:
Double tongue(2nd one hurt more then the 1st)
Vertical labret(Painful and bled alot)
Eyebrow(didnt hurt at all)
Industrial(The guy screwed up..so yes it kind of hurt..but it didnt hurt enough to say it would of hurt at...
- piercing ideas anyone :) ? ...So far i have an industrial and a forward helix normal cartilage piercing and two lobe ones on each ear , i really wanted my tragus piercing but it turns out there too small i have heard about the vertical tragus piercing which is kinda like a surface piercing , anyone have an idea of...
- What is the most painful ear piercing? Would i be able to deal with rook pain? ...I have 4 lobe piercings, 1 helix, an industrial, a tragus and a mid ear ear cartilage piercing. I was wondering which is most painful, the conch has to hurt alot and im thinking about getting a rook, if i already have these (they were cake, didnt hurt) would a rook give me any more...
- most painful piercing?? ...ok mine so far was my inverse belly (idk y it hurt alot alot alot tho)
i hav my snug,tragus,monroe,lobes, and cartlidge.
at one time i wanted my conch but backed out after it costed 75$
years later i want it, its 40$ now to my piercer which is pretty cheap.
im affraid i will back out though, because...