What is the normal gauge of a rook piercing?
| Rook Piercing
I took my rook piercing out last summer because I was sitting on a bridge messing around with it and it fell out. What is the usual gauge for one of these? 16, 18, 20? Thanks
Similar Piercing Answers:
- How long after getting an ear piercing can you go swimming again? ...OK so I’m planning on getting a anti-helix and sung on my left ear and a rook piercing on my right and this summer I’m baby sitting my cousins and I”m going to have to take them to the pool so theres a chance that I might get the piercings wet. So my question is...
- Will my snug (cartilage) piercing get infected because my rook did? ...Last summer i got my rook pierced and it got so badly infected i was put on a drip, and obviously had to take it out. I had my tragus earlier in the year & it was fine. I want to get my snug done, but i was just wondering if its possible just to...
- Would I look good with a monroe piercing? ...My mom said I could get a new facial piercing this summer since currently, I don’t have any. So far, everyone has said monroe for me. If not, suggest others? (No nose, septum, or bridge)
My mom said she’d rather me go with just a single monroe first before I get angel bites.
- I recently(yesterday) had a vertical industrial piercing done, Im curious how long it will hurt.? ...Also I would like to know how big of the gauge they should have used because he did it in 10 gauge and it seems rather big and it was very very painful, I actually blacked out after standing up from this.
its actually through my rook, and yes, I ate right before it and had...
- What is the standard length of the labret in a newly pierced inner conch? ...I am thinking about getting my inner conch pierced. I want to bring in my own jewelry. What is the standard length of a labret for a conch piercing? Is a 16 gauge okay? Would you recommend getting both conches pierced on both ears in one sitting or will that be too painful?