How long does an ear piercing take to heal?
| Ear Piercings
I got a second ear piercing at icing's about two months ago. I kept the earring on for 6 weeks and cleaned it with the antiseptic like they said to. So its been past the 6 weeks and I tried to take the earring off but it was really sore and I saw a little bit of blood from the piercing. So I was just wondering is it normal for it to be still sore after the 6 weeks and how long would it take to heal?
Similar Piercing Answers:
- How long does it take for an ear piercing to heal? ...I got a second ear piercing at claire’s about two months ago. I kept the earring on for 6 weeks and cleaned it with the antiseptic like they said to. So its been past the 6 weeks and I tried to take the earring off but it was really sore and I saw a little...
- Ear cartilage piercing… extreme pain, help please!? ...Right, last week I got the middle of my ear pierced with a gun, it was just on the cartilage bit (about 6 days ago)
well anyway, ever since that piercing my whole entire left ear feels bruised,swollen and red and is extremley sore to touch or bend. The piercing cannot be touched hardly at all...
- How to help a helix spiral piercing heal? ...I genuinely refuse to take this thing out, sorry. I’ve had it for a few months now and it’s still swollen, sore and it has what looks a bit like blood blisters on it around the holes.
:/ Is there anything I can do? I clean it with a mild antiseptic just to be safe...
- My cartilage piercing is 6 months old. Why is it doing this? ...Hey, I am 14 and I got my helix pierced in March of this year.
(It has a horseshoe ring in it)
I had to switch the jewelry a couple times for soccer this past month, but it was healthy and seemed okay. I haven’t changed it for about a week.
The past 2 days, it has been...
- How to know if my navel piercing is getting infected? ...I had my bb pierced about 3 months ago. All was well. At 2 1/2 months went to Mexico and swam in the pool and ocean. Very clean place. I cleaned it with Provon and soaked. It felt great. Now that we are home it has become tender and has puss and little blood coming...