What rules do you have for how your kids dress?
Including piercings, tattoos, hair, makeup, etc.
Similar Piercing Answers:
- What’s your opinion on tattoos from a ‘religious standpoint’? ...In the Bible, is doesn’t say anything about tattoos specifically (obviously), but it does say to “treat your body like a temple’, meaning that you should respect your body because it belongs to God. But you could take away anything from that, for example; if you cut your hair, wear makeup, get your ears pierced,...
- Facial Piercing…..monroe? ...I’m thinking about getting a Monroe really soon but I’ve never gotten a facial piercing before.
Is it better to not wear makeup when i go to get it pierced? I’ve heard that it’s better not to so that the area will be clean and the makeup wont get into the puncture and get it dirty.
- How can I look the way I want, while having a great job.? ...I have a great job right now, I’m always compelled to work hard and do my best. I have two jobs. One as a Tech Support Agent (helping people with intermediate and basic computer problems over the phone). The other I work at the movie theater (very simple job). The First job is a fabulous...
- Should I get a labret piercing? ...I don’t have any other piercings, no particular reasons why. my hair is blond and I usually wear it down & curly, little to no makeup. I really just want to do something different but not overly extreme and this has been on my mind for a while. good idea or no? any opinions are...
- Getting looked @/checked-out at a mall?! attracting attention?! wtf? ...Okies. here is my situation
what I look like..
I am scene :} ahha not SUPER scene but pretty/preppy scene
just got my lips pierced and I have a monroe
I have scene hair brown/blonde duo toned hair
and I dress nice
and I wear a huge amount of makeup like extreme eye makeup
When ever I go to a mall