Can I switch my earrings after one week of it being pierced?
I got my ears pierced last friday and i was wondering if I may switch them out with fake plugs http://extreme-body-jewellery.co.uk/proddetail.php?prod=Fakeplug_FPL ? It does hurt whatsoever , and no sign of blood at all? Is this possible? Becuase i want to leave the plugs in, instead of the starter earrings because it looks really dumb.
Similar Piercing Answers:
- More lip piercing info needed – help? ...Long story short, im planning to get my lip pierced after my 16th birthday, i have semi-permission lmao
I want snakebites with thin, black rings, nothing too dramatic
But i wanted to know can i get them pierced with any of these rings??
Or do you just have to have a big silver one until your 2...
- Lip Ring Piercing Question?!?!?!? ...I’m getting my lip pierced tomorrow with a ring and i was wondering if I could buy this ring and have the piercer put this ring in. http://extreme-body-jewellery.co.uk/proddetail.php?prod=Circularbarbell_MCBC1.2×3&cat=31
- Can they pierce your lip with a ring? ...Can they? Like.. I dont want a stud in there at first. On my bottom right I just want a simple ring. Like this..
Can they pierce it with the simple ring without the ball on it? Or do they have to do it with something else.. I am getting my lip pierced soon and...
- What size ring do i get for top of ear (cartilage) so it fits like this? ...Hey, I have my cartilage pierced, and i want a ring in it, no shops around here sell rings that I know of, so I’m looking on the internet.
I don’t know what size to get though, what size should I get for something to fit like this, I don’t want it to be any bigger...
- Where can i buy titanium earrings ? ...well i’ve had my ears pierced for 6 years and up until today, i haven’t been able to really wear earrings because it’s always a project to get them in and they bleed and pus. [sry tmi probably]. but i was at claire’s today, where i originally got my ears pierced, and the lady said...