How much pain is normal after an ear piercing?
| Ear Piercings
I got my ears pierced four days ago (so this question may be premature, but I wanna be sure). They were find the first couple of days but now they hurt whenever I twist them, which I know I'm supposed to do. The after care instructions I got said that pain, redness and swelling are NOT normal after an ear piercing. Should I be worried, or is it too early? The pain isn't too bad and it's not constant, if that makes a difference.
Similar Piercing Answers:
- Jaw pain after wisdom tooth extraction? ...I just had my four wisdom teeth extracted over a week ago. The first few days were fine, regular healing pain and swelling. But on about the fifth day, I started having sharp pains in my jaw. I went to my oral surgeon, but he just brushed it off as normal. Over the past 3...
- New surface piercing help? ...I got my sternum pierced two days ago
is it normal for it to be bleeding slightly and to have some redness/swelling?
here is a pic http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b372/madamxoxbutterfly/HI.jpg
some of the redness there is blood that i haven’t washed off properly
are you retarded?
i clearly said sternum, not septum… there’s even a picture?
die in a hole you illiterate fuck...
- Is my monroe piercing infected, if so, what should i do? ...I pierced my monroe myself 3 days ago. (stfu.)
It hasnt been too swelled the first few days, nor has it been painful. But yesterday, i started to notice the ball going into my skin, due to swelling. I put on a bigger ball so that it wouldnt seep into the hole. I woke up this...
- Rejecting vertical tragus? ...About 5 days ago I got a right vertical tragus piercing. The piercing itself didn’t go very well. The piercer came out too early and had to pull the needle down and then go the rest of the way out.(he went from bottom to top if that makes a difference.) He said that they reject...
- I need help with my frontal helix.? ...I got my frontal helix left side pierced on June fifth, and all through and most of July it was fine, minimal pain and swelling, to be expected when getting your cartilage pierced. But about halfway through July I found I had a knob on the front hole of the piercing, and about two weekss...