What is the best thing to clean an ear piercing with?
| Ear Piercings
What is the best thing to clean my ear piercing with? The things that people tell me to use the most is alcohol, peroxide and some even said to use Spectro Gel. What should I use?
Similar Piercing Answers:
- Why is it bad to use rubbing alcohol or hydrogen peroxide to clean your earlobe piercing? ...I recently have my ears pierced. I was told to mix sea salt with water to clean my piercing.
Why is it bad to clean my piercing with rubbing alcohol or hydrogen peroxide?
- Cleaning a tongue piercing..? ...I heard sea salt is a good way to go, and i researched piercings, and one is recommended to use anti-bacterial mouthwash without alcohol when washing an oral piercing, but can I use Hydrogen Peroxide to clean a tongue piercing?
- What should I clean my new tragus piercing with? ...I just got a new tragus piercing and I’m a little confused with the instructions. I have one set of instructions from one shop that says to use rubbing alcohol or peroxide on it and the other set of instructions from a different shop tells me not to. I really don’t want it to get...
- Industrial Piercing Aftercare – Question? ...Well, I’ve wanted this piercing for a long time, and today I had a day off so I went to get it done. No extreme pain whatsoever, I was prepared for it.
The top started to bleed a bit but the bottom was fine.
My piercer gave me aftercare instructions that say I have to...
- How to know if my navel piercing is getting infected? ...I had my bb pierced about 3 months ago. All was well. At 2 1/2 months went to Mexico and swam in the pool and ocean. Very clean place. I cleaned it with Provon and soaked. It felt great. Now that we are home it has become tender and has puss and little blood coming...