piercing ideas and suggestions.?
next point in my life is coming along..and id like to mark it with a piercing. i have all the ear piercings i want, and not that keen on facial piercings. my nipple is planned for another special occasion..and i plan on getting dermals at the end of the year. do any of you have an suggestions besides ears, nipple, facial or oral piercings?
are dermals on hips a bad idea? this area moves alot so will it prevent healing? once it does heal, is it okay to do alot of ab exercise etc?
Similar Piercing Answers:
- Hip piercing: dermals or surface? ...Getting my hips done for the summer. Would like advice/stories from piercers and people who have their hips done with either, dermals i know scar alot less, but do they even stay in very well in your hips? Dont like the sound of removing them either, sounds painful lol. Which ones do people think look...
- Hip piercing…surface or dermals? ...I really want to get my hips pierced but I don’t know if I want to get surface or dermals. I know surface piercings have an extremely high rejection rate and dermals not as much. I think I’m leaning more towards dermals but I don’t know. So surface or dermals??
- Any one had their Christina pierced? or other WOMEN genital piercing? ...I am just curious if any women have had this piercing done?
also if you have any other genital piercing
Does it hurt?
Does it really stimulate?
Have you ever had or know someones to reject?
Do you recommend it?
I am interested in getting this done but not too sure on it, i only want comments from MATURE WOMEN or...
- Eyebrow piercing – dermal anchors or surface bar? ...I’ve been wanting a horizontal eyebrow piercing for a long time now, and I’m tossing up between getting a curved barbell (which was my original plan, and what most people do) or two dermal anchors (what my piercer suggested).
For surface bar:
Pros: Not permanent, so if I need an operation in the future or something I...
- Tongue piercing hide at school? ...Well X-mas holidays are coming up and I have about 2 weeks off. I want to get my tongue pierced and have been trying to find all the info I can on it. I really want it and know the risks and everything, but then I thought Oh crap my school…In my school rules it...