What is this hard bump next to my tongue piercing?
I had gotten venom bites about 3 months ago and the left one got infected and i had to take it out due to the pain. Than i got it re-pierced about 3 weeks after. The right piercing is fine and healed but the left is having problems.
Okay, there is a hard bump to the left of the piercing hole and its causing me pain when i talk or chew. Its been about a month since i gotten it re-pierced and by the first month it should stop but hasn't.
Here is a picture if anyone needs a visual.
I have been using Listerine mouthwash mixed with water. (Half mouthwash half water)
I have also been using an antiseptic oral cleanser called Gly Oxide around both (top and bottom) holes.
I want to know what it is and what i can do to make it go away. I would prefer not having to remove it again. Thank you.
Similar Piercing Answers:
- What is it? What can I do for pain? How long will it last? ...I got my lip pierced on Sunday night and caught the flu Monday night. I have been sick all week and tending to my piercing by using alcohol free listerine and salt water. I think I used too much salt and too little water when i decided to rinse my mouth with the solution, because...
- Dental/Piercing Question? ...I got my lip pierced on the left side last week, not by myself, professionally. So because it is an oral piercing, i am suppose to use alcohol free mouthwash after every time i eat,smoke,drink anything besides water. SO i was really good with using it the first and second day, but almost too good...
- Could my tongue piercing be irritated from using a tooth whitening mouth wash? ...I’ve had my tongue pierced for 2 years now.
I have Listerine Extreme Whitening Pre-brush rinse treatment, and I never use it, but just recently I used it for 3 days in a row, and I noticed on the 3rd day my tongue started feeling sore underneath.
I can’t stretch it out either, it hurts a lot!...
- I have gotten my tongue pierced last month? ...I have gotten my tongue pierced last month. I assume that the scar tissue (if that’s what it is) is growing or was for a period of time it conforms around the bottom ball. I have taken great steps in oral Hygiene to prevent anything like this. i have also had my tongue pierced before...
- New tongue ring… is this normal? ...I pierced my tongue Saturday (6 days ago) and I’m having some issues…
-It strains the left side of my throat to talk for more than a few minutes
-It hurts to eat, and I can no longer chew on my left side without extreme pain on the left side of my throat
-My bottom front teeth feel...