What are you biggest fears/phobias?
My biggest fears/phobias would have to be:
*Spiders (Arachnophobia) - I think that they are the creepiest and ugliest things ever. The way they just sit on a wall and stay there as if they are searching for prey is just downright creepy. Also, whenever you try to catch them or kill them, they run away SO fast! I just find them so creepy. I literally quiver when I think about spiders.
*Snakes (Ophiophobia) - I know they are an important part of the eco-system but I just can't find myself to like snakes. The way they slither in bushes and in the grass is so creepy. I think I have a fear of snakes because some of them can be venomous or poisonous. Also, they look kind of slimy even though they aren't. I just don't like them. :/
*Heights (Acrophobia) - I have a huge fearof shock. :[ Because of this phobia of heights. Every time I'm too high up, I get severe vertigo. I lose all sense of myself and I start having panic attacks. I literally go into a state of panic and I can't breathe. Because of this fear, I can't go on any fun rides such as the rollercoaster ride. :/
*Loneliness (Autophobia) - I also have a small fear of ending up alone. I know that sound weird. I may not always be sociable but I really do fear not having anyone to turn to whether it's family or friends. The thought of having nobody at all scares me alot. :/
*Needles (Belonephobia) - This is a pretty common fear, a fear of needles or injections. When I got my ears pierced, I cried so hard before getting it done. The jeweler had to give me insense just so I could calm down and get on with the ear piercing procedure. I also HATE getting shots. And I've despised them ever since I was a kid.
*Failure (Atychiphobia) - And finally, another fear I have is failure. I have failed some time in the past but I definitely do everything in my power to avoid failing in anything that I do. But I do realize that there is a positive side to failure. Failure can equal success. Because of failure, you can learn from your past mistakes and never make them again in the present and in the future.
So, what are you fears/phobias? And have you ever done anything to overcome them? Are your phobias extreme, moderate or small? Put your signs too! :]
Similar Piercing Answers:
- Is there any way to get over my fear of needles? ...I am really scared of needles. I have some ear piercings and I used to have my nose pierced. I have tattoos as well but theres this one piercing I am trying to get (the person I am dating can do it for me) but I keep wimping out. We have tried numbing the area....
- I’ve been considering getting my ears pierced but… should I? What does the bible have to say? help!? ...I’m not sure what exactly the bible would say about this. It’s nothing extreme, just one in each ear but I’m still not sure. I’m practically the only person I know who doesn’t have them pierced but I’m not going to break a commandment based on peer pressure, if I was willing to I wouldn’t...
- considering getting my ears pierced…should I? What does the bible have to say? help!? re-post? ...I’m not sure what exactly the bible would say about this. It’s nothing extreme, just one in each ear but I’m still not sure. I’m practically the only person I know who doesn’t have them pierced but I’m not going to break a commandment based on peer pressure, if I was willing to I wouldn’t...
- Small lump on the back of my tragus piercing, how do I get rid of it? ...I got my tragus pierced about 4 weeks ago and I clean it at least 2 times every day with saline solution. In the past week I have noticed a small lump on the back of my tragus piercing and it hurts when I clean my ear. Is it common with new piercings and how...
- is getting a prince albert worth it? ...ive heard all the positives but i mean i already have an irrational fear of needles.
but what are some advantages/disadvantages?
im sure most of you know but it is the genital piercing for those unaware