how long my ear piercing can take to close up after five weeks wearing them?
| Ear Piercings
I had my ear piercing five weeks ago, but I want the holes to close up. How long can it can take to close up completely?
Similar Piercing Answers:
- Earlobe piercing for 2 years. How long will it take for the hole to close up mostly/completely? ...It’s my fiancé third earlobe piercing. She got this one once and let it close. Now she’s getting it redone and she’s going to keep it for 2 years. She’s taking it out and letting it close up for our wedding though, and we’re wondering how long it will take to close completely. Many thanks!...
- How long would it take an earlobe piercing to close up and not scar? ...How long would it take for your holes to heal and basically look like there was never any hole If you got your earlobes pierced…6 months ago?
8 months ago?
10 months ago?
12 months ago?
more then a year ago?
also not scarring meaning not leaving a mark on your ear from a formal hole.
i mean this by saying...
- How to take out a hip surface piercing? ...I got one surface hip piercing done about 4 months ago and it is still healing. About 2 weeks ago I got the other side done because it looks so cute. But I am thinking I want to take them out now. But I don’t want to if it’s going to leave huge holes or...
- How long does it take a rook piercing to fully heal? ...I got a rook piercing on Oct 8 and it still hasn’t completely healed, and also does it go back down to the original size that it was before it was pierced?
I knew if I tooko it out the holes would close. But, i wasn wondering if it will be the same size as my...
- How long does a tragus piercing take to close up if you take it out? ...I’ve had my tragus pierced for about 7 weeks. I don’t think it’s healed yet. If I take it out at this point, how long should it take to close up?