How long does a cartilage piercing take to heal?
I'm thinking about getting my cartilage pierced, but school's starting up again soon, which means Field Hockey is too. I'm pretty sure I can't wear earrings during a game, but just to be sure, I don't want to risk the piercing closing up. How long do they usually take to heal?
Okay , yeah I probably will wait until the seasons over.
Similar Piercing Answers:
- Is it unusual for a 5 year old to develop a complete fascination about ear piercing? ...Her first mention was a couple of weeks ago when we were discussing what she would like to wear if neither the school nor me set any rules. She said, among other things, that she’d get her ears “peered” so she could wear silver earrings with red jewels. About a week passed without another mention.
- Questions about nose piercings…?? ...I actually have 2 questions about them.
I’ll be starting school soon and I have to put a clear stud in. I still have the stud in from when I got my nose pierced 2 months ago and I have no clue how to take it out. I’m scared that wiggling it a lot will open...
- What are some different ear piercings available? ...I have my earlobes pierced twice (three times if you want to get technical. But the third hole closed up).
And I really want my lip pierced.
But my mom really isn’t budging on that.
I think the only thing she’ll let me get is my ears.
I want something a little more ~unusual.
But hey seriously. When I say...
- Good piercings for girls? ...For roughly about a year I had my nose pierced, but I had to take the jewelry out a couple of days ago. It’s healed over (I’m thinking in a couple of weeks I may get it re-pierced, I just have to wait for the hole to fully heal).
Although, I get bored with piercings...
- My mom and convincing her that I want my ears pierced again? ...When I was 5 years old, I got my ears pierced for the first time. When I was 11 years old, I got them pierced for the second time. When I was 13, I found the hole the piercing lady screwed up when I was 11, and put an earring in it, but soon after...