Can I change out my long awkward monroe jewelry?
I have my nose and tongue pierced so I know about facial and oral piercing, but recently I go my Monroe pierced which is like a labret. It's been two weeks, and I want to change it because the bar is too long and the excess hangs down in the mouth, and sometimes I even get my teeth caught on the top of it.
Also because the excess on the barbell lays flat in my mouth against my teeth, the angle is causing what looks like a keloid(I had one on my nose ring, so I know what they are) to form.
My questions is, should I change it, I think I should but I have seen mixed answers, I really would only like to hear from people who know about labret or Monroe peircings specifically. When dealing with a piercing that has this weird slack issue I don't care to hear anyone apply what they had to do with their other facial piercing. Thanks!
Similar Piercing Answers:
- Oral Piercing, How do i look after it? ...I got my upper lip (madonna, monroe) pierced. All the piercist said was to put some antiseptic on the front, and salt water inside.
just a few questions i’d like to know
How long will it take to heal?
Will it damage my teeth?
What foods should i avoid while its healing?
When can i change the piercing to another...
- which oral piercing should i get? ...monroe (side of top lip)
middle labret (middle of bottom lip)
side lowbret (side of bottom lip)
out of all, which would u say is the prettiest?
facial piercings are not yuk, they are a way of expressing yourself. i like eyebrow piercings too but i think they look better on boys, and so far im only aloud to...
- genital and labret piercing? ...i was thinking about get a verticle hood vagina piercing(if i am not designed for it i was thinking of getting a horizontal or triangle..and a labret (chin) piercing…..this is what i want http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=13013..or like this but id probly want it a lil lower http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=16824
uh the genitial piercing i want is at www.ringsofdesire.com
now my questions...
- What facial piercing would I look good with? (picture)? ...I’ve always wondered if any facial piercing would suit me, I’ve been leaning towards a monroe. But I’d like some insight from people who aren’t going to sugar-coat things, as I’ve gotten mixed answers in person. Thanks:)
The first picture i’m on the right, the second i’m on the very left.
- Realistically, how bad are lip piercings for dental work? ...I’ve wanted my lip pierced for a long time now. I recently had several teeth pulled, because of damage from a car accident 6 yrs ago. I’m missing 7 total now, all in the front. My dentist said all my other teeth are strong and healthy. I’ll be getting flippers soon,...