Ear Stretching – how long?
I was just wondering generally how long it should take to stretch to about 6mm/8mm?
I'm currently at 4mm, and this has taken me a little over a week - i dont know if i have gone a little fast but theres been no blood or extreme pain or anything so i think im okay.
do you have to wait longer as you stretch further? or does it just depend on the person? i have been told at the piercing place i go to that you can stretch when it stops hurting/burning etc but mine stop hurting after about a day and i think maybe thats a little too fast!
i've tried researching but just wanted a more personal answer. thanks :)
Similar Piercing Answers:
- can i do my own surface piercing? ...i really want a surface piercing and i was wondering if it is possible to do it myself?
i want it on my hip so it’s not in an awkward place.
i know its not very smart but i just wanted to know whether i could or not,
i have pierced my own ears before and i...
- How long will it take my helix piercing to heal? ...I have my helix piercing for 11 months. i heard it’s supposed to heal completely by 8 months, but when I put headphones on (the big ones that go over your entire ear) it still hurts a bit. how long will it take till it stops hurting?
- Hip surface piercing question? ...Well i REALLY want to get my hip surface piercing done.(Please dont “answer” this question with something stupid like “OMG why would you want to do that?” Just answer my questions please)Please only answer this if you have had a hip surface piercing done OR you are highly educated in this category.(Piercer) Well i have...
- Ear stretching help 3mm?? ...On wednesday I bought a 3mm spiral taper (my ears haven’t been stretched before) so I went on to trying to stretch the piercing, and could only get it about half way through, then it refused to move without ridiculously hurting.
Today I decided to try a straight plastic 3mm taper but the same thing happens,...
- my daith piercing hurts.? ...how long does it take for a daith piercing to stop hurting?
it hurts when i smile? idk if thats supposed to happen.